Highlights my thoughts and feelings about Belgium and my experiences here, arbitrary and otherwise. Also occasionally ventures into my european travel experiences in the surrounding countries of Belgium. I.E France, Holland etc
|3||[Hits: 100 - Added: 17-04-10]|
expat living in Belgium
- Gender: Male
- Interest: Writing, sports, journalism, social issues, movies, books
- About me: hi, I come from South Africa, but currently reside in New Zealand, which is further complicated by the fact that I am currently on a community service exchange in Belgium for 6 months. I have aspirations of being a writer (in one capacity or another) and enjoy writing my blog as a very casual way of sharing my experiences with friends, family and whoever may find it vaguely interesting/entertaining. At the moment my blog is primarily focussed on my experience here in Belgium over my 6 months stay, but I intend to write more about my experiences in NZ upon my return.
- The final post, many thank yous and way to many bloody farewells,
Posted on 6 August 2010 | 10:17 am
- Hair, dying chickens, women and home sweet home
Posted on 3 August 2010 | 1:40 pm
- Update on Return to NZ PART 2
Posted on 30 July 2010 | 9:56 am
- Update on Return to NZ
Posted on 28 July 2010 | 9:45 am
- Growing up with love
Posted on 20 July 2010 | 2:41 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.