A Mommy Blog about things as vital as your precious kids! We write about everything we like to do, what fills our lives and sparks us to keep going. We are passionate moms who love and care for our children, but also take time to enjoy and nurture ourselves. Travel, fun and work, enjoyment of life, yoga and meditation, fitness and good food, motivation and creativity – all can be found in our blog! We provide inspiration for stress relief in everyday life, but also give ideas for recreation, fun and activities together with the family. We offer suggestions to help you find your own inner self and keep your peace of mind. In our blog we tell about our expat experiences, travel, yoga love, fun adventures, food, and interview prominent mothers in business.
|4||[Hits: 13 - Added: 15-07-15]|
US American expat living in Austria
- Gender: Female
- Birthday: 07-05-78
- Interest: Travel, outdoors,
- About me: Did you ever dream of leaving your 9 to 5 job, moving to idyllic Alpine village, and having time to explore the things you love to do? Sounds like retirement, right? Well, I am in my mid-30s and I am living the dream. I was born in Russia, USA is my passport country, and Austria is my country of choice at the moment. A few years ago, I decided to escape from my secure job in Chicago and explore the world outside the United States. I struck a deal with my employer for a flexible work from home schedule and chose a small village in Tyrol as my new home. The peace and tranquility of the Alpine scenery inspired me to explore outdoors beyond anything I could ever imagine. Skiing, hiking, biking, yoga, running, swimming, tennis, and ascending mountains are among many of the activities that I enjoy in Austria. Travel is my passion and our location in the center of Europe is perfect to explore the surroundings.
- Social networks:
- Wie lerne ich den Kopfstand im Yoga? Yoga-Ausbildung #3
Posted on 19 February 2018 | 8:38 am
- Ferien ohne Plan – unvorhersehbare Freitagslieblinge
Posted on 16 February 2018 | 8:35 pm
- Können wir mit Genuss die Welt retten? Nachhaltige Lebensmittel in Tirol
Posted on 13 February 2018 | 10:21 am
- Beruf Lehrerin gut mit dem Muttersein vereinbar – Cuchikind im Interview
Posted on 7 February 2018 | 5:05 am
- Spendenaktion für Flüchtlingskinder – Ich bin das Mädchen aus Aleppo
Posted on 5 February 2018 | 11:45 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.