I write about living, studying and working in Australia as an expat, international student and mother. My writing also deals with my experiences travelling and living in China and how that relates to my life in Australia at the moment
|5||[Hits: 15 - Added: 30-03-15]|
US American expat living in Perth
- Interest: Culture, language study, travel, Asia, Australia, art
- About me: I originally from the States. I met and married my Australian husband in China, where we lived for 12 years. We currently live in Australia. I help international students come to Australia to study.
- Social networks:
- Hello world!
Posted on 4 May 2016 | 12:56 pm
- All Good Things are Blue: a Weekend in Chefchaouen
Posted on 6 October 2015 | 3:19 am
- We Are All Priceless
Posted on 11 June 2015 | 10:52 am
- If You Give An Aussie A Public Holiday
Posted on 4 June 2015 | 12:36 pm
- 3 research-backed ways to speed up your language learning
Posted on 18 May 2015 | 9:30 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.