As an American in Australia, I write about a variety a things–– from quirky cultural differences and anecdotes, to culinary creations and reflections on my daily life down under. It's a mix of writing and photography, all of which chronicle my life and musings from the other side of the world.
|12||[Hits: 107 - Added: 08-01-12]|
US American expat living in Australia
- Gender: Female
- Birthday: 12-02-84
- Interest: Writing
- About me: I'm an American transplant living in Australia. Born in Berkeley, California, I moved around the San Francisco Bay Area, Nashville, and Oregon before heading overseas at 18. I've been back and forth ever since, most recently spending a couple (wonderfully surprising) years in Houston, Texas where I embarked on a career in journalism and met some truly amazing people. Newly engaged and back in Oz (with my Aussie fiance), I'm plunging into the next chapter. I'm an amateur cook, photography neophyte, and former public radio reporter turned freelance writer.
- Drenched in Riesling: A Journey Through Australia's Clare Valley
Posted on 15 November 2012 | 2:48 am
- Blog Expat Interview
Posted on 24 July 2012 | 1:59 am
- Recipes: Citrusy Carnitas
Posted on 9 July 2012 | 8:41 am
- State of Origin: My Renewed Appreciation For The Irrationality of Sports
Posted on 5 July 2012 | 3:55 am
- Snapshots: A Weekend With Mr. Flynn
Posted on 1 July 2012 | 10:51 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.