Welcome to my expat journey from the suburbs of Philadelphia to the seaside city of Necochea, Argentina. Join me as I discover the joys, difficulties and frustrations of picking up and moving a world away. I'll also share my musings and reflections on Argentine culture and current events from the perspective of an extranjera.
|9||[Hits: 52 - Added: 11-02-09]|
US American expat living in Argentina
- Gender: Female
- Birthday: 10-05-78
- Interest: travel, food, Spanish language and culture, Argentina, photography
- About me: I am a Spanish-English translator from the suburbs of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. After meeting and falling in love with an Argentine, I decided to make the leap and move to Argentina!
- Getting a Driver's License in Argentina
Posted on 1 March 2015 | 10:36 pm
- Recipe File: Rosca de Pascua | Easter Bread Ring
Posted on 31 March 2014 | 6:30 pm
- Recipe File: Empanadas de Roquefort, Apio y Nuez | Roquefort Cheese, Celery and Walnut Empanadas
Posted on 24 March 2014 | 5:36 pm
- Recipe File: Tarta Pascualina | Savory Easter Pie
Posted on 17 March 2014 | 4:49 pm
- Recipe File: Pollo al Disco de Arado
Posted on 10 March 2014 | 2:45 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.