Hello! We are the Schwab Family.
In 2010, we moved to the USA and since then live in beautiful New Jersey. We are originally from Germany. Well - at least Michael and Sabine are. Baby Girl Clara was born in October 2013 and is a real American Jersey Girl - with 2 passports. Likewise us, she enjoys traveling!
Because we wanted to keep family and friends up to date about what is going on in our lives, we started this blog. It's more than a "diary" now - we like to share our trips about moving abroad and living in New Jersey as Germans.
Read about how it is to buy a house, car, the working life, getting married, being pregnant, going through the American health care system, etc etc.
We provide insight into our lifes and tons of pictures - feel free to contact us any time if you have a question :-)
|4||[Hits: 477 - Added: 01-10-14]|
auswandern Leben in New Jersey
- Geschlecht: Weiblich
- Interessen: Travel, Daytrips NJ, USA, Germans in NJ
- Über mich: Hello! We are the Schwab Family. Welcome to our blog. In 2010, we moved to the USA and since then live in beautiful New Jersey. We are originally from Germany. Well - at least Michael and Sabine are. Baby Girl Clara Eleanore was born in October 2013 and is a real American Jersey Girl - with 2 passports. Likewise us, she enjoys traveling! We took her on a couple trips already and she looooves going on an airplane. Her Daddy, who recently got his private pilot license, is really proud of her! Because we wanted to keep family and friends up to date about what is going on in our lives, we started this blog in May 2010. A lot has happened in these past 4 years - we moved twice from Randolph, NJ to Rockaway, NJ and now own a house in Roxbury Township, NJ. We also got married twice: The first time in New York City on a cold but beautiful winter day in January 2011. The 2nd time, we said "Yes, I do", was to get God's blessing for our marriage and to celebrate with family and friends back in Germany in
- Until we meet again.....!
Geschrieben am 18 September 2018 | 7:40 pm
- La France, L'Allemagne, et beaucoup du vin (et de la bière)
Geschrieben am 13 September 2018 | 7:09 pm
- Our summer 2018 in Germany
Geschrieben am 10 September 2018 | 5:13 pm
- Juli Little Things
Geschrieben am 3 September 2018 | 3:52 am
Geschrieben am 22 August 2018 | 1:25 am
Vergleichen Sie bis zu 6 Angebote von Umzugsfirmen aus unserem Netzwerk, die Ihnen dabei helfen Ihren Auslandsumzug zu organisieren und durchzuführen.
Fragen Sie online nach Ihrem kostenlosen Angebot für Hilfe bei Krankenrücktransport und Auswanderung und einer Auslandskrankenversicherung.
Sie erhalten verbilligte Hotelrate, last-minute Abkommen, Förderungen, Sonderangebote, mit einer Realzeitreservierung und einer on-line-Anmeldung.